Develop spatial awareness and design thinking...
Reconstruct the 3D building from all sides with various block shapes using only the 2D shadow outlines on the chosen pattern card as a guide.
An innovative resource used to build an understanding of spatial relationships, 3D design, and perspective.
Pattern cards show a shadow from three sides, including a birds-eye view. Cards are graded according to difficulty and have easy to follow instructions. Use the blank pattern card and included black marker to create your own building puzzle!
3D Shadow Puzzle Includes:
- 20 wooden cubes
- 4 long wooden pillars (rectangular prism)
- 4 short wooden pillars (rectangular prism)
- 6 equilateral wooden triangular prisms
- 4 isosceles wooden triangular prisms
- 20 laminated card pattern outlines
- 1 blank pattern card for individual design purposes
- 1 black water-soluble marker
- 2 clip-in plastic boards
- 2 clips to secure the pattern cards .
Comes in a wooden box with sliding lid (31.5 x 23.5 x 12.5 cm) that serves as the base for the puzzle during play.
Ages 3+, Ideal for Home, Preschool, and Primary School use.
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play