The Harlekino is as colourful and as versatile as its name. Layering the cards creates beautiful colour mixing effects and shapes. They can be played as a placement game with different application criteria and levels of difficulty. Visual perception, in particular colour and shape recognition, colour theory and quantity detection can all be developed with the Harlekino!
Contents / Material: 60 transparent plastic cards with four different designs: colour (red, yellow, blue), shape (circle, square), number of shapes (1, 4, 9, 16, 25), graphics (positive and negative ), 1 game manual.
Dimensions: 10 x 10 cm.
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Small parts, not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.