Wooden Loose Parts Kit
The Wooden Loose Parts Kit was developed to support children’s small scale building, mathematics, and dramatic play experiences. While at play with the materials in this kit, children will be engaged with engineering, design, and story building exploration. As children arrange and combine the materials to create tabletop structures or use them as play props, learning connections to real world objects and professions will be made.
People Pack: 30 Wooden “People” in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
Wooden Clothespins: 30 Wooden Clothespins with Canvas Storage Bag
Split Balls Pack: 30 Wooden Split Balls in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
Rings Pack: 30 Wooden Rings in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
Spools Pack: 30 Wooden Spools in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
Cubes Pack: 30 Wooden Cubes in 3 Sizes with Canvas Storage Bag
Building Boards: 10 Rectangular Wood Boards, 15cm x 20cm, 1cm - 2cm Thick
Wood Biscuits: Pack of 10 Circular Wood Biscuits
Set of 4 Fabric Bags
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Contains small parts, not suitable for children under 3
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.