Use the Chutes Add-On Kit to turn your Rigamajig Basic Builder into the ultimate Ball Run!
Experiment with cause and effect, gravity, and systems thinking by transforming your Rigamajig Basic Builder (sold separately) into a system of large-scale chutes and ramps.
We’ve designed a variety of cradles and hooks that attach to Rigamajig planks in multiple ways and support two lengths of extruded plastic chutes. Young builders can test their contraptions with the balls of assorted materials and sizes included with the kit, or with marbles, wheels, water, or anything else they can imagine. The exciting process of planning, collaborating, and building a ball run may become your favorite Rigamajig project!
The possibilities and opportunities for inspired and inclusive play-based learning are endless with this kit when combined with the Basic Builder (sold separately).
Ideal for classrooms, children's museums, libraries, or any space where creativity happens, this Add-On collection allows children to follow their curiosity through play.
Chutes Add-On Kit is designed to be used with Rigamajig Basic Builder (sold separately), as well as the other Add-On kits in the Rigamajig range. It is not compatible with Rigamajig Jr.
93 Parts in total, including:
- 14 Extruded Plastic Chutes
- 27 Connectable Slot, Perpendicular, Notch, Pivot, and Hole Cradles
- 12 Balls of Various sizes, weights, and materials
- Extra Wing Bolts and Bolts for connections
- Canvas Tote Bags for Storage
**All Rigamajig products comply with ASTM and Consumer Product Safety Testing for Children’s Toys, US and EU, compatible with AUS/NZ standards. This product is tested for ages 5 and up**
- Some assembly required
- May incur a bulky item surcharge
- Chutes can be used with water, however, do not let water stand or dry on the wooden sections of the Basic Builder or Add-On kits.
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play