Loose Parts Tower Blocks
The wooden Loose Parts Tower Blocks Set is a carefully selected collection of loose parts that includes 73 smooth wooden cubes, rings, domes, people and narrow planks.
Designed to support children as they learn about balance, weight, and pitch. This kit also helps develop reasoning skills and precision. With imagination driving their designs, children can build leaning towers, pivoting bridges and wobbly platforms for their little people play on!
Perfect for use on a tabletop or as accessories for traditional unit blocks. The Loose Parts Tower Blocks are a wonderful way to introduce STEM learning into the classroom through a play-based approach to education.
Please Note: WARNING! Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years of Age.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.