Outdoor Magnet Wall from Kodo Kids - 2 Panel
Examine STEM concepts of slope, cause & effect, momentum and gravity in your outdoor classroom through hands on experimentation with the Outdoor Magnet Wall! The highly weather-resistant vertical surface of the Outdoor Magnet Wall provides a unique and intriguing alternative to working with ramps on the ground. Magnetic loose parts allow for limitless designs and configurations - all created by children. Vertical drops and descending pathways delight and intrigue toddlers through adults! Explore different angles, speeds, and distances, by sending solid objects down the wall. The outdoors is rife with opportunity for mixing up concoctions of materials to send cascading down a path - try sloshy sand and compare the results with dry sand. Ice cubes behave differently than running water and are so much fun to use with this system. Once you have one, you’ll want to spend a lot more time outdoors! The Outdoor Magnet Wall features weather resistant trim and trays for permanent outdoor installations. It can be mounted to almost any exterior wall or fencing. We leave it to you to choose the best mounting hardware for the surface you’ve chosen. If you need some advice about options for installing your Outdoor Magnet Wall, we will be happy to help!
The Kodo Kids Outdoor Magnet Wall includes:
- Two 86cm wide x 110cm tall metal panels (total size of joined panels is 172cm wide x 110cm tall) with durable, neutral-coloured plastic trim and ball catch tray (also in durable plastic) where the children can stick, unstick and move magnetic rings which hold ramps, cups, tubes, and many other interactive pieces.
- 4 x Magnetic Ramps (1 x 90cm, 1 x 60cm, 2 x 30cm)
- 2 x Non-Magnetic Ramps (1 x 90cm, 1 x 60cm)
- 5 x Magnetic Rings to hold included ramps and water cups, or your own tunnels, funnels, spouts, etc
- 4 x Magnetic Deflector Walls
- 25 x Wooden Balls
- 8 x Catcher Cups
- Assembly Instructions
- Teacher's guide for ideas and information All materials are high-quality, durable and built to last, made in the USA to exacting standards for safe, engaging play.
- Assembly required, installation not included
- Removal of the plastic covers from the magnets will not only scratch the Magnet Wall panels but it will also void your warranty.
- This product must be secured against a wall or fence for safety.
- Magnets comply with safety standards for use by children over 3 years of age.
- Included accessories are listed above, additional accessories to extend play are available separately. Download our Magnet Wall catalogue here.
- After placing your order, a bulky item surcharge applies for The Mobile Magnet Wall. Surcharge based on the delivery post code.
- Magnet Walls are made to order. Please allow additional time for delivery.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.