Amazing loose-parts resource that inspires every young thinker to create, design, imagine, and follow their curiosity!
Rigamajig Junior is styled on the idea of the larger Rigamajig Basic Builder Set (shown in video), but is smaller in scale, designed for use in areas where space is at a premium, such as child care centres or homes. It's also great for use in prototyping when testing design ideas before building larger structures. Pieces are large enough to create standing structures, but small enough to fit on a desk or table top.
Rigamajig Junior comes with a handy canvas carrying bag that makes it easy to store and bring anywhere.
160 parts in total, including:
- 1- cm thick high-quality Baltic Birch Planks, Arcs, Pulleys, Wheels, Loops, and Hooks that range in dimension from 15cm – 56cm, and feature holes for making connections
- Bolts, Hexnuts, and Brackets to connect and secure pieces, big enough for small hands to easily manipulate them, but strong enough to hold securely, made of heavy-duty plastic from recycled sources
- Thick Nylon Rope sections
- Canvas Buckets with Handles
- Zippered Canvas Tote Bag for easy transport and storage
Manufactured in Vietnam of highest quality Baltic Birch and finished by hand.
- Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award 2018
- Dr. Toy Best Picks Award 2018
**All Rigamajig products comply with ASTM and Consumer Product Safety Testing for Children’s Toys, US and EU, compatible with AUS/NZ standards, and are tested for ages 5 and up**
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play