Original Buddha Board
The Original Buddha Board is now available in Australia through Mud Kitchen!
Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. Simply paint on the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then as the water slowly evaporates, the art will magically disappear leaving you with a clean slate and a clear mind, ready to create a whole new masterpiece.
Buddha Board is environmentally friendly as it only uses water - no ink, no paint, no chemicals - and it will last years with proper care. Perfect for home or classroom use!
This amazing product is perfect for a quiet activity in any classroom and comes with a bamboo brush and ‘Japanese style’ water tray / stand. Images fade over approximately 3 minutes when the 'canvas' can instantly be re-used.
Canvas sits vertically in the water tray/stand. Dimensions: 30cm x 24cm x 6cm
Designed in Canada, Made in China
Please note: (as applicable)
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.