Does it Fit? Archway Puzzle Track
A unique puzzle that combines building and spatial relationships in a 3D way!
How many wooden blocks can you load the railway car up with and still have it fit through all the archway gates? Change the archways around and try again from the other end of the track! A great challenge that guarantees fun and excitement.
The level of difficulty varies with the shape and the number of challenges set. The car is moved by a crank operated rope on a rail through the gates. Accurate observation, spatial awareness, identification of shapes, engineering, planning, coordination and fine motor skills are encouraged.
Does it Fit? Archway Puzzle Track includes:
- One metre long railway with slots to insert a variety of archway gates
- Wooden hand-crank car made of varnished beech and birch wood attached on a pulley-like system to the railway
- 16 wooden blocks in 6 different shapes
- 1 large gate for diagonal installation with 2 gate holders
- 5 archway gates in various forms
- 2 half archways
- 2 wooden plugs
- Detailed instructions and challenge ideas
Dimensions: Height of the gates 26 cm, fully constructed 100 cm x 20 cm, various sized building pieces included.
Please note: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to long string and danger of strangulation.
Made in Germany.