Does it Fit? Archway Puzzle Track
A unique puzzle that combines building and spatial relationships in a 3D way!
How many wooden blocks can you load the railway car up with and still have it fit through all the archway gates? Change the archways around and try again from the other end of the track! A great challenge that guarantees fun and excitement.
The level of difficulty varies with the shape and the number of challenges set. The car is moved by a crank operated rope on a rail through the gates. Accurate observation, spatial awareness, identification of shapes, engineering, planning, coordination and fine motor skills are encouraged.
Does it Fit? Archway Puzzle Track includes:
- One metre long railway with slots to insert a variety of archway gates
- Wooden hand-crank car made of varnished beech and birch wood attached on a pulley-like system to the railway
- 16 wooden blocks in 6 different shapes
- 1 large gate for diagonal installation with 2 gate holders
- 5 archway gates in various forms
- 2 half archways
- 2 wooden plugs
- Detailed instructions and challenge ideas
Dimensions: Height of the gates 26 cm, fully constructed 100 cm x 20 cm, various sized building pieces included.
Please note: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to long string and danger of strangulation.
Made in Germany.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.