Light Lab Storage Pod
The Light Lab Storage Pod is not only the perfect height for children to work on The Light Lab Panel, it also stores all of your Light Lab accessories! The Messy Material Tray sits right on the bottom shelf, while the Drawing Board and Marble Board fit snugly in specifically made slots right above it. The shelf above holds your Weaving Ring, or any other materials for your Light Lab! *Does not include the Light Panel or any accessories - just the Storage Pod to start your collection! Specs:
Dimensions: 51cm tall, 81cm diameter
Material: Russian birch
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Attracts a Bulky Item Surcharge
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.