Magnet Wall Wooden Coasters Ramp Pack
The Wooden Coasters Ramp Pack adds complexity and variety to play with Kodo’s Magnet Walls.
The curved pieces are reminiscent of ski jumps and wooden roller coasters, and often inspire children to build courses that include uphill sections and gaps for balls to jump over.
These Wooden Coaster Ramps help children expand their thinking about motion, force, and gravity. Try using them in combination with your Magnet Wall STEM Fundamentals Pack as well as other Magnet Wall packs, such as Chutes and Tubes or the Magnet Wall Rubber Ramp.
Magnet Wall Wooden Coaster Ramp Pack includes the following high-quality, magnetised wooden pieces:
- 1 x Long L-shaped Ramp
- 1 x Long J-shaped Ramp
- 2 x Short Arcs Ramps
- 1 x Crescent Ramp
- 1 x Valley Ramp
- 1 x Hill Ramp
pieces range in length from approximately 30cm - 80cm
Made in the USA
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Included accessories are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
- Due to the weight of these accessories, a strong magnetic bond to the backing board is required. Standard magnetic whiteboards are not thick enough to achieve this. We highly recommend using these accessories only with our Kodo Kids Magnet Walls but are happy to advise on other options. Please contact us should you require more details.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.