Magnet Wall Wooden Gears Pack
The Magnet Wall Wooden Gears Pack is a set of five magnetic wooden gears (in three different sizes) which encourage children to play and explore the STEM-related relationships of gear size, order, direction, and how the number of teeth has an effect on the speed of gear rotation. Children can make real-world connections to clockwork motion, pulley mechanisms, and systems in general.
These high-quality gears are smooth-spinning and can be moved around the Magnet Wall in endless combinations to create many different systems.
- DO NOT remove the plastic magnet covers. Doing so will cause the magnets to scratch the surface of your Magnet Wall, voiding its warranty.
- To clean the wooden surfaces, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals. Do not submerge in water.
- Due to the weight of these accessories, a strong magnetic bond to the backing board is required. Standard magnetic whiteboards are not thick enough to achieve this. We highly recommend using these accessories only with our Kodo Kids Magnet Walls but are happy to advise on other options. Please contact us should you require more details.
- Accessories shown in images may not be included - please see description above for a list of inclusions.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to email@example.com outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.