Magnetic Words & Symbols
Use the Magnetic Words & Symbols to help children make connections between ramp play on the Magnet Wall and the language of STEM. Bring literacy into ramp play!
Various descriptive and directional words and symbols can be used in combination to encourage playful investigations.
This pack contains 60 magnets, 12 of which are blank - use dry erase or whiteboard markers to write your own words, symbols or play prompt challenges.
Start a design challenge by suggesting an action path to create, or ask children to label various concepts that they see on the wall.
Appropriate for all ages from early childhood through Year 12.
Magnet Words and Symbols Pack Includes:
60, 5cm x 10cm Magnets, made up of:
- directional words
- action words
- descriptive words
- symbols, such as arrows, stop lights, equation symbols, and more.
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.