Wooden Ball Run Board Set
Children have a natural inclination to explore and test. They love all things in motion, especially balls!
The Wooden Ball Run Board Set were developed to engage children in play that causes them to think about speed, momentum and gravity. They may not use those terms, but we know these concepts will drive their interest! Perfect for supporting physical science and your STEM curriculum! This set includes ten, 5cm wooden balls and two runs. Each run has a different design affecting the ball differently adding a compare and contrast element to the play. The runs measure 47.5cm x 4cm x 2.5cm each and come with built in holes for ball storage.
Wooden Ball Run Board Set includes:
- Wooden Ball Run Boards, set of 2
- Ten x 5cm balls
Use your own balls of different weights, sizes, textures, and shapes to test how they roll down the tracks, or combine the tracks together to make one long run!
Recommended for 18 months and over, perfect for home, child care and preschool use.
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
- Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through one of the following third party providers:
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by Playable Spaces integrate delivery (the 'Delivery Services') through the use of third party delivery companies (the 'Delivery Service Providers').
- In providing the Purchase Services, Playable Spaces may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Playable Spaces is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, Playable Spaces asks that you:
- contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.