Sand Studio Complete Kit
A reflective and calming activity station that that combines creativity with a satisfying sensory and tactile experience. The Sand Studio Kit includes a light panel, transparent-bottom tray, mirrors, tools, and fine sand, everything you need to set up a Sand Studio in at home or in a classroom. Use the tray for early writing practice, tracing activities, drawing, and patterning, or simply for sensory exploration.
Sand Studio Kit Includes:
- Sand Tray: Wooden frame with high sides and a clear acrylic bottom make this tray perfect for mixing light and sand, includes handles for easy carrying, 75cm x 61cm
- Sand Tray Light Panel: Perfectly-sized and created for use under the Sand Tray, this slim light panel illuminates the clear bottom, intensifying sand designs with vibrant white light. Can be used on its own for other light/sensory play.
- Tools: Sand Smoother and two patterned rakes for creating patterns
- Sand Tray Mirror: A fascinating way to explore and experiment with the concepts of reflection and symmetry, this acrylic glass mirror has a wooden base for use in the sand tray or on a table top.
- 6 Sand Rollers: Sand Rollers create intricate patterns and compositions as they glide across sand in the Sand Tray. 20cm long and made of durable plexi-glass. Includes 3 Rollers that create line imprints and 3 Rollers that create pattern imprints.
- Sand Writer: The Sand Writer explores pre-writing skills and dexterity with a sensory twist. Children will love watching sand trickle from the small opening as they experiment with lines, letter, and number forms.
- Sand Tray Sand: This fine, silvery sand is perfect for exploration with design creation, patterning, and light in the Sand Tray. 1 bag is 1kg - enough to fill the tray! Additional sand sold separately.
Please note: (as applicable)
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play