Magic Water Canvas, 5.5 metres
The Magic Water Canvas lets young artists explore their creative abilities on a canvas that is constantly changing. Using only water, children can stamp shapes, paint with brushes, use their hands, or test out a tool of their choice to see what types of splatters and patterns can be made!
Similar to our Buddha Board, as the water slowly dries (usually within 3-10 minutes depending on how much water was used), the images disappear, leaving a blank canvas behind to fill up again!
Many children enjoy filling the whole canvas with water to see it all turn a solid black, and then back to white as it dries. Leave it as a long roll for table top or outside creativity, or cut up your water canvas with scissors to fit on an easel or to give each child their own miniature canvas!
The Magic Water Canvas measures 5.5 metres x 70 centimetres.
- The Magic Water Canvas is an expendable product. You will get multiple uses from a sheet, but it will need to be replenished along with your other art supplies.
- We do not recommend using any substances other than water, and soft brushes/sponges
- Water is to be used only on the white side of the sheet.
- Avoid using the Water Canvas on a rough surface as it may scratch
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play