Simple Machines Rigamajig Add-On Kit - 78 Pieces
PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN for Term 1 Delivery!
**Click HERE to Download our 2020 Rigamajig Order and Delivery Schedule**
So many ways to expand your Rigamajig Basic Builder with the Simple Machines Add-On Kit to create rolling, spinning, mobile contraptions!
Simple Machines Add-On Kit includes gears, a wheel-pulley, levers, belts, handles, paddles, knobs, pins, cranks, and axles!
Now, young collaborators can mechanise their Rigamajig Basic Builder, making simple or complex systems that exemplify the principles of mechanics, direction and force. Used with the Basic Builder, the Simple Machines Add-On Kit lends itself not just to structures of machines, but also all kinds of sculptural creations!
The possibilities and opportunities for inspired and inclusive play-based learning are endless with this kit when combined with the Basic Builder (sold separately).
Ideal for classrooms, children's museums, libraries, or any space where creativity happens, this Add-On collection allows children to follow their curiosity through play.
Simple Machines Add-On Kit is designed to be used with Rigamajig Basic Builder (sold separately), as well as the other Add-On kits in the Rigamajig range. It is not compatible with Rigamajig Jr.
78 Parts in total, including:
- 2-cm thick high-quality Baltic Birch Paddles, Plugs, and Handles as well as 100% Recycled Sturdy, Reinforced Nylon Gears, Racks, Pulley Wheels, and Cranks that range in dimension up to 40cm, and feature shapes, diameters, gear teeth, and holes of various sizes and for making connections
- Wing Bolts and Hexnuts in a variety of shapes and sizes to connect and secure pieces, big enough for small hands to easily manipulate them, but strong enough to hold securely, made of 100% recycled nylon
- Pulley Belt lengths, sturdy and stretchable
- Canvas Tote Bag for Storage
Manufactured in the USA of highest quality Baltic Birch Plywood and finished by hand with a non-hazardous, air-pollutant-free finish.
**All Rigamajig products comply with ASTM and Consumer Product Safety Testing for Children’s Toys, US and EU, compatible with AUS/NZ standards. This product is tested for ages 5 and up**
- Some assembly required
- May incur a bulky item surcharge
- Not intended for permanent use outdoors, not weather or water-resistant
- Inclusions are listed above, not all items in videos or images are included, and are shown only to illustrate how various packs can fit together to further investigative play